ASUSA Cricket Catching Gloves
95 in stock
- ASUSA catching glove is made of tight fitting lycra with palms and fingers lined with impact softening gel to help reduce training injuries/bruising.
- The fit of the gloves is exceptional, feeling like a second skin and allowing you fantastic feel while catching practice.
- The open cuff design of the catching gloves ensures your mobility will never be compromised, allowing to perform to your maximum.
- Wearing gloves has longevity benefits too, protecting and by providing a barrier between your hands and the leather.
- Fabric specification 60% cotton 20% spandex 20% polyester
- Open cuff design for increased mobility
- Brilliant fit to maximize performance
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2 in|